PowerTrip PowerTrip

High Quality Dank!

METH ORCS METH ORCS

The ending was brilliant.

Raw Latex 4 Raw Latex 4

Great as always!
Not monotonous but filled with jokes at every corner.
Keep'em coming!

Bombin Bombin

I've been listening to this track the whole time but never wrote anything about it here.
Dude, I love this one. The documentary is like this cherry on top that just has to be there.
Adds so much to the feel. Love how the instruments work together. The drums are punchy and the pads/synths fill up the space nicely!

EoD696 responds:

Thanks man! You're awesome!

I have to say the vox really did play into the composition...but it was an affair that lasted a few hours. It's kinda blurry to me, lol. I enjoyed the process though. Felt like old times...

Jupiter Jupiter

Beautiful voice.
Everything is pretty much on point here.
Personally, I'm more of a fan of instrumental stuff, but this is really impressive.
Can't wait to see more stuff from you

Believe (Prog Trance/House WIP) Believe (Prog Trance/House WIP)

Niiiice one!
Everythings clean and there's always something new coming up as the song goes on, to keep the listener interested. Also love the subtle things that are going on, like in 3:17 the seawaves I'm guessing!
You stuck to one motif and managed to stretch to almost 6 minutes without sounding boring.
Props to you, dude

Keep them coming!

Summer Time Summer Time

Hell yeah!
Love the variety of artstyles you can do, dude!

RadiBits responds:

Thanks man! I just kinda draw whatever feels good that day, most of the time ending up with something I wasn't really expecting style-wise.

COTND: Fortissimole Boss Concept COTND: Fortissimole Boss Concept

Killer!
The Unholy Moley, Underworld Bully!
All of the art for the game is just amazing!

jouste responds:

hey thanks!

Yeah those rhymes are fire!

*highfives

Head Bones Head Bones

This is very well done!
Despite the 3 color "limit" the detail is very impressive!