Cream Cream

This is the deepest thing I've ever watched!

PowerTrip PowerTrip

High Quality Dank!

METH ORCS METH ORCS

The ending was brilliant.

GO GO GO! GO GO GO!

I love the melody, dude!
A tip from me would be changing it up a little bit at the 1:00 mark, so it doesn't appear as a loop to the listener :)
Maybe the chimes would be a little bit too loud but what do I have to say? x)
I don't want to oversaturate everything with the tips. The whole thing is catchy!

Gave you a scout aswell.
Can't wait to see more from You! :D

D-Docolocolous responds:

Thanks dude! Really appreciate it!!

I was definitely making a loop though, haha.

Bombin Bombin

I've been listening to this track the whole time but never wrote anything about it here.
Dude, I love this one. The documentary is like this cherry on top that just has to be there.
Adds so much to the feel. Love how the instruments work together. The drums are punchy and the pads/synths fill up the space nicely!

EoD696 responds:

Thanks man! You're awesome!

I have to say the vox really did play into the composition...but it was an affair that lasted a few hours. It's kinda blurry to me, lol. I enjoyed the process though. Felt like old times...

Jupiter Jupiter

Beautiful voice.
Everything is pretty much on point here.
Personally, I'm more of a fan of instrumental stuff, but this is really impressive.
Can't wait to see more stuff from you

h3h3 Ceramic Mug w/ Removable Beanie h3h3 Ceramic Mug w/ Removable Beanie

I don't think the colors look bad.
You might have a different view on how they came out since you know what they looked like before the whole heat thing.
I've never seen high level stuff like this before.
Hell, red eyes? Vape-Nayshyal!

DETHSKULPT responds:

Haha yeah, I mean it can always be improved but considering how difficult it is to make I just left it as is. Maybe if I mold it, I'll have a second go on a new one.

Lets Power Up! Lets Power Up!

It's amazing how fast you manage to put out all those pieces.
As always top quality.
Keep them coming!

RadiBits responds:

Doin it!

Summer Time Summer Time

Hell yeah!
Love the variety of artstyles you can do, dude!

RadiBits responds:

Thanks man! I just kinda draw whatever feels good that day, most of the time ending up with something I wasn't really expecting style-wise.