GO GO GO! GO GO GO!

I love the melody, dude!
A tip from me would be changing it up a little bit at the 1:00 mark, so it doesn't appear as a loop to the listener :)
Maybe the chimes would be a little bit too loud but what do I have to say? x)
I don't want to oversaturate everything with the tips. The whole thing is catchy!

Gave you a scout aswell.
Can't wait to see more from You! :D

D-Docolocolous responds:

Thanks dude! Really appreciate it!!

I was definitely making a loop though, haha.

Bombin Bombin

I've been listening to this track the whole time but never wrote anything about it here.
Dude, I love this one. The documentary is like this cherry on top that just has to be there.
Adds so much to the feel. Love how the instruments work together. The drums are punchy and the pads/synths fill up the space nicely!

EoD696 responds:

Thanks man! You're awesome!

I have to say the vox really did play into the composition...but it was an affair that lasted a few hours. It's kinda blurry to me, lol. I enjoyed the process though. Felt like old times...

Jupiter Jupiter

Beautiful voice.
Everything is pretty much on point here.
Personally, I'm more of a fan of instrumental stuff, but this is really impressive.
Can't wait to see more stuff from you

Believe (Prog Trance/House WIP) Believe (Prog Trance/House WIP)

Niiiice one!
Everythings clean and there's always something new coming up as the song goes on, to keep the listener interested. Also love the subtle things that are going on, like in 3:17 the seawaves I'm guessing!
You stuck to one motif and managed to stretch to almost 6 minutes without sounding boring.
Props to you, dude

Keep them coming!

alanisnotcool responds:

Thank you much!!

ParagonX9 - Chaoz Fantasy ParagonX9 - Chaoz Fantasy

This is the epitome of perfect audio Newgrounds has to offer.